|Titre :||Mastering microsoft 365 defender : implement microsoft defender for endpoint , identity , cloud apps and Office 365 and respond to threats|
|Auteurs :||Campbell, Ruairidh, Auteur ; Hedberg, Viktor, Auteur|
|Type de document :||Books|
|Editeur :||Packt Publishing, 2023|
|Article en page(s) :||547 p.|
|Index. décimale :||005.8|
|Tags :||Computer networks Security measures ; Computer security ; Logiciels Microsoft ; Microsoft software (E) ; Computer networks--Security measures ; Microsoft Windows (Computer file)|
- Help in understanding Microsoft 365 Defender and how it is crucial for security operations
- Implementation of the proactive security defense capabilities of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Identity, Office 365, and Cloud Apps so that attacks can be stopped before they start
- A guide to hunting and responding to threats using M365D's extended detection and response capabilities
What your journey will look like
- This book will help you get up and running with Microsoft 365 Defender and help you use the whole suite effectively.
- You'll start with a quick overview of cybersecurity risks that modern organizations face, such as ransomware and APT attacks, how Microsoft is making massive investments in security today, and gain an understanding of how to deploy Microsoft Defender for Endpoint by diving deep into configurations and their architecture.
- As you progress, you'll learn how to configure Microsoft Defender Antivirus, and onboard and manage macOS, Android, and Linux MDE devices for effective solutions.
- You'll also learn how to deploy Microsoft Defender for Identity and explore its different deployment methods that can protect your hybrid identity platform, as well as how to configure Microsoft Defender for Office 365 and Cloud Apps, and manage KQL queries for advanced hunting with ease.
- Toward the end, you'll find out how M365D can be integrated with Sentinel and how to use APIs for incident response.
- By the end of this book, you will have a deep understanding of Microsoft 365 Defender, and how to protect and respond to security threats.
Some of the things you'll learn in this book
- Modern cybersecurity threats and a brief history of Microsoft security
- All you need to know about Microsoft 365 Defender in the threat landscape
- Leveraging pro-active security benefits that Microsoft Defender for Endpoint provides
- How Microsoft Defender for Office 365 protects your email and communication platforms
- How Microsoft Defender for Identity protects your hybrid identity and Active Directory
- Improving visibility and security of your shadow IT and cloud services with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Hardening your environment with Vulnerability Management and Secure Score
You'll get the most out of this book if
- You're a security engineer, incident responder, blue teamer, or an IT security professional who wants to deploy and manage Microsoft 365 Defender services and successfully investigate and respond tocyber threats
- You have a basic understanding of networking, vulnerabilities, operating systems, email, Active Directory, and cloud apps